Terms of Sale
· All purchases, except for those accounts that have previously been approved for 30 day billing, are to be prepaid. Payment can be made via credit card, PayPal, or check. We accept Visa, MasterCard Discover Card and American Express. You can submit this information via our secure server, by telephone, fax, or mail. Payment by check may delay order processing until the check clears your bank. We do not ship orders C.O.D.
· Checks should be mailed to:
203 Main St. # 329
Flemington NJ 08822.
· Payment terms for open accounts are net 30 days from date of shipment, upon approval of credit. To establish a credit account, please submit a completed credit application form. Forms can be downloaded here or contact us and we'll fax or e-mail a copy. Please allow 24 hours for processing this information.
· All orders other than Internet orders must include a hard copy of a purchase order from the customer.
Shipping / Freight Information
· When you place your items in your cart for check out prior to submitting your order an estimated shipping charge will appear on your order. This is only an ESTIMATED shipping charge. Your exact cost may incur additional charges such as residential delivery, out of delivery charge, and fuel surcharges.
· We can also provide expedited air freight shipping service if requested. 3 Day Air, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air, and Next Day Air Early AM. Expedited orders are shipped the next business day. Due to the nature of pricing this service the actual rate may be considerably higher in which case we will notify you and provide an exact quote based on the weight and dimensions of your package(s). You must approve the additional charges before we can ship your order. If you need a price quote on shipping via air freight prior to placing an order, please call our customer service at 1-800-733-3545.
· On large volume orders when the size or weight of your order exceeds the standard package limitations of ground small package delivery - we will ship common carrier (Truck).
Common carrier orders will ship freight prepaid and are usually shipped on pallets that require a loading dock for delivery. If you need special handing or have restrictions on receiving palletized material please advise a customer service person so we can make special arrangements and advise any additional costs. Most shipments are made F.O.B. our New Mexico warehouse.
· This offer is subject to change without notice.
Volume Purchase Plan
· Customers, who purchase displays in volume and on a continuous bases, may be eligible for additional discounts or incentives. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Availability and Pricing
· All non-custom merchandise listed in our catalog and offered on our web site are generally in stock and available to ship from inventory was available at the time of publication or posting. All items shown on our site and catalog are in stock in our warehouse; others are available by special order. Unless otherwise stated, prices listed do not include freight, handling fees, or taxes and/or duties. Clear1Displays, reserves the right to discontinue, substitute, modify or change product assortment, descriptions and prices of any item at our discretion and without prior notice.
· All items are sold new.
· All prices are suggested list prices. Prices are subject to volume discounts when ordered in bulk, unless otherwise specified. Shipping costs and any applicable taxes are additional and are not subject to discount. Large orders will be shipped in bulk, in the least expensive way unless or as otherwise instructed.
· Clear1Displays is required to collect New Jersey Sales Tax on any order with a NJ shipping destination. Valid resale certificates (NJ-ST3 Forms) are accepted.
· Quoted volume prices are guaranteed for 30 days, after which the price will be subject to change without notice. We make every effort to hold prices throughout the catalog year, however pricing is subject to change without notice.
· Custom and back orders are acknowledged with an anticipated ship date. This date is based on current production schedules, available raw material inventory and other factors. It is not a guaranteed commitment to ship on that date. Clear1Displays accepts no liability for unavoidable delays.
Minimum Order Size
· We will gladly fill any size order. Orders within the continental US have no minimum or additional small order fee.
· International orders under $100 will incur a $10 processing fee.
· Sales Tax and use taxes will be added to all invoices where applicable. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes or for providing a valid sales tax exemption certificate.
· Currently we are only required to collect sales tax for all items delivered to New Jersey addresses. When a purchase is made, current NJ sales tax of 7% will be added to any order shipped to addresses with a NJ zip code. If your company, organization or institution is NJ sales Tax Exempt submit the appropriate State exemption form (ST3 Form) to us by mail (signature required). Clear1Displays is not responsible for any tariffs or taxes that apply to items shipped to other states or outside the United States.
· Our sales department processes orders daily between 10:00 a.m. 2PM EDT, Monday through Friday. Most of the items shown on our web site(s) and catalog are in stock and will usually ship the same or next business day
· If you require guaranteed expedited service on any order please call our customer service and we will be happy to do everything we can to insure your order arrives when needed. You may also order by calling our toll free telephone number, 800-733-3545 or 609 644-2600. Order confirmations will typically be done by email or fax.
· Orders can also be placed by phone, fax, e-mail or standard mail. (Do not send credit card information via e-mail.) All custom orders always require a signed confirmation.
· Camera ready or digital art should be supplied in Adobe Illustrator, Aldus Freehand, Adobe Photoshop or QuarkXpress in EPS or TIFF formats at least 300 dpi. We accept Macintosh and PC files on floppy, zip, Jaz disks, CD ROM, or even through this site. Fonts must be converted to outlines or be included. Art charges will be billed at $ 65.00 per hour.
· Acknowledgements: Imprinted orders are acknowledged either via fax or email. Please review and contact Clear1Displays for any changes and or corrections. Changes made after acknowledgement must be confirmed in writing, including changes to shipping instructions.
· Paper Proofs: Provided at no charge and are required before imprinting production can begin. Signature approvals required.
· Production Times: Standard production times are approximately 10-15 working days for established credit accounts; depending on order quantity. Custom molded and imprinted orders dependant on item and quantity. Please contact the Sales Office for additional details.
· Custom orders are subject to deposit before production can proceed. Contact Sales Office for pricing, requirements and production times. 1st Article production samples require written approval prior to beginning production.
· Acknowledgements: Custom orders are acknowledged either via fax or email. Please review and contact Clear1Displays for any changes and or corrections. Changes made after acknowledgement must be confirmed in writing, including changes to shipping instructions.
· Custom Fabrication: Manual fabrication/assembly allows for reasonable tolerance of +/- 5% variance in production for accuracy and quality
· Drop Shipments: Subject to fee. Contact Sales for pricing and requirements.
· Over/Under Runs: Up to 5% variance may be shipped on custom and/or imprinted orders. Exact quantities are subject to 5% surcharge. Over-runs are shipped with the order unless otherwise specified on purchase order.
· Packaging: All packaging is bulk unless otherwise requested. Special handling and packing fees may occur.
· Cancellation: Orders where production has begun are subject to cancellation fees and reasonable charges for material and labor. If there is a deposit on account, charges will be posted against that balance and any credit balance refunded. If a debit balance occurs, it will be due and payable upon receipt.
· Storage: Orders on hold may be subject to storage and/or transportation fees. Display Wholesalers LLC., may also bill for time and materials and /or items produced at time the order went on hold.
· If an item is unavailable at the time of order we will notify you when the order is processed. We will tell you our expected delivery date and if you notify us any time prior to shipment we can cancel any non-custom item that is back-ordered.
· All of the products shown on our web site(s) are in stock. We make every effort to present new and special items as they become available. If you require a display you don’t find in our inventory contact us and we’ll search our vast resources and have them shipped directly to you.
Multiple Shipping Destinations
· All shipments that exceed 1 destination will incur an additional $5 charge per location of shipment. For multiple shipping destinations over 20 locations please speak with a customer service person for a price quote.
Damage in Transit
· Please check your order when it is received. The carrier is responsible for damage in transit to you. It is important that you inspect all cartons upon delivery. When a carton is visibly damaged upon arrival, it must either be refused or be signed for indicating the damage when signing the truck Bill of Lading. In the event that the truck driver cannot give you the time necessary to inspect your shipment, mark "Driver would not wait for inspection - Possible concealed damage" on your delivery receipt before signing. The driver should sign both copies. This is to protect and to enable you to file a claim with the carrier.
· Any claims for shortage must be made within five days after receipt of the goods. Please reference your invoice number.
· Concealed damages: If after opening a package you discover damage, call the carrier immediately to report the claim. Save all packing materials. You must file a claim with the carrier within 10 days of signing for the freight.
· We will be glad to assist you with any claim.
· Please contact us after you have reported the damages to the carrier so that we can ship replacement merchandise if needed.
· In the event that there is a problem with your order, please contact our CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT at 1-800-733-3545 immediately. Any request to return merchandise must be made within 5 days of the receipt of the merchandise and the merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the date the merchandise was received.
· Returns on merchandise that is not defective, or the result of an incorrect shipment must be shipped prepaid within 30 days of the invoice date. No returns are accepted after 30 days of the invoice date. Custom orders cannot be returned at anytime.
· To return merchandise please contact Clear1Displays for a return authorization number (RMA NUMBER). Returns will not be accepted without a prior return authorization number. Returns must be in the original carton, must include a copy of the invoice, and be in new and resalable condition as determined by Clear1Displays. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
· RMA's received back at our facility that are broken due to insufficient return packaging will not be credited. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
· Special and custom orders, closeouts and used items are not returnable. Returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid. Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
· All online transactions processed through our online store are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption. Clear1Displays takes your security seriously and has taken steps to insure the most secure e-commerce transactions possible. Your order is secure because we have contracted with Yahoo!, Inc. for our online commerce. They use their own Secure Sales Server technology (S3) on every transaction that is processed. This technology begins by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encrypts the transmissions from both Yahoo's server as well as your computer. If you are using Netscape 1.0 or later or Microsoft Internet Explorer 1.0 or later as your web browser, your transactions are fully encrypted and secure when you buy through any of our web sites. You'll know it’s secure when you see a full yellow key in a blue box in the lower left-hand corner of your Netscape browser. If you use Explorer, you'll see a full "lock" in the status bar. If you use another type of browser, you'll still be able to place an "un-secure" order if you wish.
· What pages are secure? Yahoo! secures the order form page to ensure a secure credit card transaction. Other pages are not secured in order to increase the transmission speed.
· We Respect Your Privacy: We do not retain e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or mailing addresses for any purpose other than contacting individuals with a question or information regarding their order. We do not trade, rent, or sell e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or mailing addresses to any other party.
· Aggregate Site Statistics: We collect - in aggregate form only - the domain names of visitors to our site, as well as statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information. These statistics include no personally identifying information, and is used for marketing, sales reporting, or to improve the flow of the web site
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
· Privacy Statement Updates: We may decide to make changes to our Privacy Statement. If we do so, we will post those changes here so that we can inform and update our customers on how we collect and use information.
· We offer a complete customer satisfaction guarantee on everything we sell. You must be completely satisfied. It's that simple. Just return the merchandise within 30 days. Please call for an RMA # and shipping instructions. See Returns on this page for details.
· Clear1Displays makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use is herby expressly disclaimed by Clear1Displays.
· Phone: Clear1Displays prides itself on our friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff, which is available to answer any questions you may have, from ordering information to creative solutions for your P.O.P. project. Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-733-3545 or 609 644-2600. Monday through Thursday from 9:00AM until 5:00PM EST.
· Fax: Any inquiries or orders can be sent by fax 24 hours a day to (800) 333-3396 or (609) 644-2445 seven days a week.
· Please call or e-mail to verify receipt of order or request.
· Attn: Order Processing
· 203 Main St. # 329
· Flemington NJ 08822
This web site is owned and maintained by Display Wholesalers, LLC., TA Clear1Displays.com. Other sites we also own and maintain are: Display-World.com, Wire-Displays.com, and EconomyDisplays.com. Our other site’s terms and conditions may differ slightly depending on the nature of the products sold on their respective site(s). Please refer to each site’s own policy page for details.